In the Bible Timeline Articles you will find information relating to Bible Questions, People and Events of the Bible, as well as information to aid your study of the bible, including our Free Online Timeline.
See the latest articles published by the creators of the Amazing Bible Timeline below, or navigate to Topics of interest using the navigation to the right.
- 50 Biblical People Confirmed by Archaeologists - Archaeological evidence shows that at least 50 people in the Bible are confirmed by inscriptions found by archaeologists. Many of these people are found on the Bible Timeline You can read more about who the 50 people are and what archaeological evidence exists here http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/people-cultures-in-the-bible/people-in-the-bible/50-people-in-the-bible-confirmed-archaeologically/ More information is found on our post about Historical Proof […]
- Secrets You Learn From A Bible Timeline You Don’t Learn Reading The Bible - We have spent years showing people how amazingly logical and coherent the Bible is using the Bible Timeline poster. This new video is so much fun. It takes some of the ‘gee whiz’ facts that are in the Bible and shares them in a way that bring them to life. Enjoy and share with friends […]
- The Top Three Bible Study Tools We Use - We are often asked how we answer Bible History questions. We use a variety of concordances, histories, academic contacts and online tools. Here are three of our favorites. One of the most common questions we get is how often a word or phrase is in the Bible. The second most common has to do with people […]
- How Is The Bible Organized? - The Authorized King James Bible is organized in the following way: The Old Testament Histories and the Law (Genesis through Esther) Wisdom (Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclisiastes) Prophecies (Isaiah to Malachi) The New Testament Histories (the four Gospels, Matthew Mark Luke and John and Acts of the Apostles) Wisdom or Doctrine (the letters concerning doctrine starting with […]
- Using the Bible Timeline with World History: Five Tips to Power Up Your Bible Study or Teaching - Your study and teaching have more meaning when you see how it all fits into God’s plan for man on earth. That’s where teaching principles along with a Bible timeline adds power and excitement to your teaching. A Biblical timeline chart with World history is even more useful. You see His hand directing all of the world […]
- Was Christmas a Pagan Holiday and Is It Again? - Is Christmas a Pagan Holiday? Should Christians celebrate Christmas? Not Biblical history but just an interesting thought to this author. What is being said is that Christmas is not a legitimate Christian holiday because (a)there was a pagan holiday on that date, in fact multiple pagan holidays around the world on that date so it […]
- Why Talk About Good Friday At Christmas? - Why Talk About Good Friday At Christmas? What is Good Friday? Was it really on Friday? Can we pinpoint a day and year? Why do we celebrate the birth of Christ? Because of his death and resurrection. Without the death and resurrection the birth is meaningless. That’s why it makes sense to talk about Good […]
- Herod the Great: How He Died and Where He Was Buried - What do we know about King Herod historically? Herod the Great known in the Bible as the monster who ordered the slaughter of the innocents in Bethlehem, is a well known figure in ancient historical records. According to the Amazing Bible Timeline Herod was born in 74 BC, 24 years after Julius Caesar and during […]
- Saint Nicholas The Real Saint Behind the Fake Santa Claus - Who is Santa Claus? Saint Nicholas was the Bishop of Myra (the city now known as Demre, Turkey) born during the third century AD and died in 350 AD. According to the Amazing Bible Timeline during his lifetime the Goths first invaded Rome, the Transubstantiation mass was practised, Constantine converted to Christianity and the council […]
- How Many Wise Men - What do we know about the three wise men in the Bible? The wise men from the east are mentioned in Matthew chapter 2. It only says “wise men from the east.” No number is given. Nor are they named. The idea of three came from the fact that three gifts are mentioned. There could […]