We at Amazingbibletimeline.com actively encourage people to reprint material from our site (or link to our site) because it helps to advance our mission of promoting faith in God and Jesus Christ as our Savior. Below please find our “Reprinting Policy” for all reprinted and otherwise used Amazingbibletimeline.com content. We have broken down our policy into two sections, Reprinting Policy under “Fair Use” and Reprinting Policy for Commercial or non-“Fair Use” Requests.
The quoted content that appears on Amazingbibletimeline.com web sites remains the intellectual property of the respective quote originators. If you are interested in reprinting quoted material that appears on our site, please direct your request to the original source of the quoted content.
I. Reprinting Policy under “Fair Use”: Amazingbibletimeline.com authorizes its content to be reprinted only if:
1. Use of the reprinted content complies with the doctrine of “fair use” (including “criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research” especially for nonprofit educational purposes).
2. Amazingbibletimeline.com is notified by email (email@example.com) prior to publication of where and when the reprinted or used content will appear.
3. All content quoted from the Amazingbibletimeline.com site is quoted verbatim, in context, and without being misleading.
4. Online credit appears as “Reprinted with permission of Amazingbibletimeline.com” (with Amazingbibletimeline.com hyperlinked to amazingbibletimeline.com).
5. Offline and printed credits follow either MLA, Chicago, or APA style manual bibliographic protocols (see the following samples).
Amazingbibletimeline.com “Olga’s Prayer” Amazingbibletimeline.com 10 May 2010
Amazingbibletimeline.com “Olga’s Prayer” Amazingbibletimeline.com
.(10 May 2010).
Amazingbibletimeline.com “Olga’s Prayer” Amazingbibletimeline.com Retrieved 10 May 2010 from
II. Reprinting Policy for Commercial or non-“Fair Use” Requests:
For reprinting requests that do not strictly meet (or appear to meet) all of the five conditions in section I. above, please email the Owners prior to publication for permission, which may or may not be granted. Third parties cannot use Amazingbibletimeline.com, employee statements, or anything else considered propriety to Amazingbibletimeline.com in advertising, marketing, or other promotional efforts without prior written permission from Amazingbibletimeline.com management.
The following information should be included in any email requesting permission to use Amazingbibletimeline.com content:
1. The specific Amazingbibletimeline.com text or item wanted for reprinting
2. Intended use of the reprinted material
3. Name and contact information of intended publication or organization
4. Year the business was founded and its for-profit or non-profit status
5. Date or approximate date of publication
6. Number of copies, circulation, and/or hit traffic of publication where Amazingbibletimeline.com content is used
7. Show how Amazingbibletimeline.com would be cited
8. Will we receive two complimentary copies of the final printed publication?
9. Indicate anything else that would also be granted to Amazingbibletimeline.com
Please note that we may also ask for additional information.