How many times was the word ‘immediately’ used in the Bible? Question from Egbetola O.
Here’s the tool we like to use
This lets us choose
- Which version of the Bible to use
- The number of verses the word is in
- A list of those verses
- By clicking on Interlinear view we can find out the Hebrew or Greek word that was translated as that and what else it means
- Commentaries on those verses.
This is what we found for the word “immediately”
- It appears in 55 verses of the King James Bible Here’s the list of verses
- Here’s the first verse in which it appears Matthew 4:22 And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed him.
- Here’s the interlinear view with the Greek words highlighted
- And now we click on Immediately and it opens a window with information on the Greek word including how many times it appears in the text (80), what else it was translated as (immediately 35, straightway 32, forthwith 7, miscellaneous 6), it’s definition, strongs number and more.
Here’s that link too.
Can you see why we love this tool?
What tools do you use?
- Unique circular format - over 1,000 references at your finger tips on this wonderful study companion
- Discover interesting facts - Biblical events with scripture references plotted alongside world history showcase fun chronological relationships
- Attractive, easy to use design - People will stop to look at and talk about this beautifully laid out poster ideal for your home, office, church ... Click here to find out more about this unique and fun Bible study tool!