- 1 Kings 19:9-12
- 9 And he came thither unto a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and he said unto him, What doest thou here, Elijah?
- 10 And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
- 11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: 12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
- 13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?
God speaks to us in a still, small voice. We must be quiet to hear. Emotional storms make it difficult to hear Him.
Quickly See 6000 Years of Bible and World History Together
Unique Circular Format – see more in less space.
Learn facts that you can’t learn just from reading the Bible
Attractive design ideal for your home, office, church …
Loud music, excited talking may make us feel something, but God’s voice is small and quiet. My personal experience has been that He speaks to me in questions as well, at least to start.The best way to learn to recognize His voice is to study His word; the Bible. More than one person has had the experience of having a verse almost jump off the page at them. That verse held the answer to their questions, concerns or plea for direction. Also writing in a journal after you pray and writing down the thoughts that come to you help many people to discover His word.
- Unique circular format - over 1,000 references at your finger tips on this wonderful study companion
- Discover interesting facts - Biblical events with scripture references plotted alongside world history showcase fun chronological relationships
- Attractive, easy to use design - People will stop to look at and talk about this beautifully laid out poster ideal for your home, office, church ... Click here to find out more about this unique and fun Bible study tool!