National Garden Meditation Day is on May 3. This day was dedicated to taking some time to relax in the garden and meditate. It is historically from a series of commemorations for every day of May towards the ‘gifts from the garden’.
Quickly See 6000 Years of Bible and World History Together
Unique Circular Format – see more in less space.
Learn facts that you can’t learn just from reading the Bible
Attractive design ideal for your home, office, church …
Here are some helpful Psalms to reflect on during this time:
Share yours! What scriptures do you read when you need to de-stress?
1.The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2.He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table for me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
4. I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
6. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of his troubles.
7. The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
3. What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
4. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
24. These see the works of the Lord, and his wonders in the deep.
25. For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves therof.
26. They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble.
27. They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit’s end.
28. Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses.
29. He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
30. Then are they glad because they be quiet; so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.
- Unique circular format - over 1,000 references at your finger tips on this wonderful study companion
- Discover interesting facts - Biblical events with scripture references plotted alongside world history showcase fun chronological relationships
- Attractive, easy to use design - People will stop to look at and talk about this beautifully laid out poster ideal for your home, office, church ... Click here to find out more about this unique and fun Bible study tool!